Monday, June 29, 2015
People think that they know me through and through but they only know what I choose to show them. There are things about me that I still keep to myself. Nope it's not about me being fake to you but there's things about me that not all people know. You think you know me but you have no idea.
1. I love listening to music. What I mean by that is I love listening to songs that I don't really understand the lyrics. I love listen to dutch, french, and danish rap songs. I love the fact that I can't memorize the lyrics coz I can just play it over and over again without me getting sick of it. I don't know why but once I memorize the lyrics I just get sick with the song. Of course, Korean songs take the cake.
2. I'm a bookworm. Yeah, believe me I love to read. Give me a good book and I could just lay down and get lost with it. Right now I'm into Mortal Instruments the series.
3. I don't like surprises. I will hate you if you do that to me.
4. I'm maybe fat but I'm a picky eater. I swear! Stop laughing.
5. I have a lot of twitter accounts 5 of them have more than 1 million followers. My personal account only have less than 200. Try messaging those parody accounts if I notice you I will tell you if it's me promise.
6. I'm so crazy with snapchat. #donthate
7. I have college scholars. 2 of them have already finished college.
8. I'm a ghost writer for a major clothing company. I usually do their press releases. 2 major international brands.
9. I'm a hardcore motorcycle fanatic. I just love the danger it brings.
10. I have travelled to Manila, Palawan, and Baguio all in one day. Imagine all the vomiting I have done.
11. I went to Macao and held up by immigration for not "speaking english well".
12. I think that Avril Lavigne is the most beautiful celebrity ever. She doesn't age.
13. I don't watch horror movies.
14. When I was in college, I used to be a jeepney "kundoktor" on weekends. Yeah, it makes money.
15. I don't like it when I my friends call me fat. I know it's a joke but sometimes it just get me. You don't have to point it out. You don't think I know that?
16. Let's just skip no.16. Brings bad memories.
17. I don't know if this makes sense to you but I usually have a crush with someone then once I get to know them, the malice of having a crush on them dies and they become my very good friends.
18. It's been 6 months that I've been trying to fake the British accent but I just can't.
19. I love rap/hiphop music. I swear!
20. There are still stuff about me that I just want to keep to myself. I'm sorry!
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Those mistakes I made in the past were my desperate attempts to make you proud of me. You were right, coz when I stopped trying everything turned out just right.
I'm sorry I didn't pursue medicine or join the army like what you always want me to be. You see I'm just like you I'm a rebel.
I love you Pa. Happy Father's Day.
Tuesday, June 09, 2015
Some people need years to create a bond, ours only took 3 months and I know it will last a lifetime.
He is the first volunteer who stayed with me the longest. Our relationship did not stay within the four walls of the Hospital, He became the younger brother I wish I had. I look out for him and I know I got his back. I know his secrets and he definitely knows what I'm all about.
How did this happen? I really don't know. It was instantaneous. It goes beyond reasons. What I do know is that God gave me a brother from another mother because people couldn't take it if we share the same blood.
So now when people ask me how many siblings I have, I just say 3 and one of them is living in Denmark.
In this life we meet people. They come and they go. Some of them are real and most of them are fake.
They fake it real good that they had you going. Then there will be moments where in you will see things clearly. In a snap you wake up from the uncertainty.
Yeah, they fooled you. You got dooped because you got things they wish they had.
When you find it out. It's okay to cry. After that hold your head up high, blink away the tears and kiss them goodbye.